Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
72 Posts
These look to be new or upcoming. Would these fit looking at the dimensions

American Racing: Official Manufacturer Website- custom, chrome, polished and painted wheels

Backspace = 4.5
6x139.7
0 offset

Looking at the 17x8

What about the 18x9

Backspace = 5
6x139.7
0 offset

here is a pic
http://asp.americanracing.com/dealerline/blackimages/mega/mAX1886.jpg

Just looking to put close to stock All Terrains (Michelin). Just starting my research on this.
So... we have a 6x5.5 spacing. Is that equal to 6x139.7? I really like the looks of the ATX Chamber Pro.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Those are sharp looking.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
inches to MM

5.5 x 25.4 = 139.7

I like the way the center cap bolts on. Not sure about the chrome bolts around the edges. is that just for looks?
i think im gonna get the 17x8 with Nitto TG 265/70/ R17.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
inches to MM

5.5 x 25.4 = 139.7

I like the way the center cap bolts on. Not sure about the chrome bolts around the edges. is that just for looks?
Both size rims will fit...If you ever go to a 35" or bigger tire or a wider series 13.50 you might be better with the 18X9" You will have more tire options.

·
Registered
72 Posts
inches to MM

5.5 x 25.4 = 139.7

I think the Chamber Pros are supposed to look like the beadlock style... I don't really like the look of wheels with the teflon coating. I think it makes the black on them look old/faded. But heck... we're not exactly going to keep our FJ's nice and clean are we?!?!?! :rocker:

I ordered BFG A/Ts 285/70/R17... now I just need to find a 17" wheel that I'm happy with - actually turning into a daunting task!!! :flame:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts