Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2013 TT and joined the forum tonight, and I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I must vent.

Its sort of hard to believe that Toyota, maker of the Prius, is still using 1960's lighting technology in any of their new cars.

Why would they still use the same old dim, hot, yellow-ish lights that kill your battery. Cost?

My first officail modification to my FJC will be to replace them all, where possible, with the, brighter, longer lasting, cooler, LED's!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congrats on the TT.. Post some pics after you upgrade the lighting! And I do agree about the dim lights that are stock. I always upgrade the license plate lights to LEDs on all of my cars. A simple and cheap touch that makes a big difference. Let us know how you make out :)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Blue LEDs mirrors and dome lights front and back on my blue Fj pretty nice i have an extra pair of white LEDs for the mirrors if anyone wants to trade with some LEDs license plate.lights that you might have laying around, i got them from purefjcruiser.com check it out

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts