Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! Long time lurker here, first post. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on on 08 automatic so I've been searching dealer inventories here in the DC metro area. For those of you interested in a super deal on a leftover 07 six-speed MT, you should take a look at Miller Toyota website. All 07 MT's are listed with an internet price of $22,500, regardless of MSRP. They have about 15 of them listed, mostly black diamond and titanium. I think they have 1 voodoo.
Miller Toyota is located in Manassas, VA. They are a reputatble dealer. I have no ties to them and no vested interest. I did purchase a car from them about 12 years ago and it was a very good experience. According to their website, these prices are valid through January 21, 2008.
Just passing along information. If I was in the market for a MT, I'd be driving one home today.
Cheers!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Nice that is an awesome deal. Have you tried Fitzgerald auto mall? Their website lists what they have in stock and is a good resource. They had pretty good prices but nothing like the miller dealership.

Are you looking to buy used at all?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually had a deposit on a brick one at Fitzgerald and went to pick it up last weekend but it turns out it had offroad lights on top which I don't want. In fact, I can't use a roof rack since my wife will occasionally drive it and it won't fit in her parking garage at work. I probably wouldn't use the roof rack anyway. I have a kayak, but would look for other temporary options to accommodate that. Not interested in used. I'm set on an 08. Now I'm waffling on colors....black, sand storm, brick.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually had a deposit on a brick one at Fitzgerald and went to pick it up last weekend but it turns out it had offroad lights on top which I don't want. In fact, I can't use a roof rack since my wife will occasionally drive it and it won't fit in her parking garage at work. I probably wouldn't use the roof rack anyway. I have a kayak, but would look for other temporary options to accommodate that. Not interested in used. I'm set on an 08. Now I'm waffling on colors....black, sand storm, brick.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Congrats and Welcome aboard!

:bigthumb: :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,450 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts