Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
fka 50merc
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a left transfer case install and it seems to work just fine. However, I am a biit confused about the dash lights when 4hi or lo is ingaged. When in 2wd no lights are on, thats good, but when in 4wd the VSC goes off, and slipping indicator light is on only when the A-trac is off. When the A-trac is turned on, no slipping light. Is this normal?

·
fka 50merc
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I shouldn't be concerned that the slipping light comes on when the A-Trac is off, and goes away when the A-trac is on?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I know that I also have a light that comes on and off other than the atrac light. I would have to check for sure to see what one it is. A little hard to do right now, as I am in California.

Paging 1911.......Lee knows all, maybe he will chime in.

·
Premium Member
8,285 Posts
Mine is an AT so I don't know if works differently than your guys' MT's, but I thought my "slip" light only comes on when I engage the rear diff lock. A-Trac has it's own light. I'll have to go turn mine on to confirm; to tell the truth I don't pay much attention to the various dash lights that come on, as long as everything is working.

·
fka 50merc
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!!!:rocker:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts