Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any LEGAL trails around Houston? I know of Creekside up north and the few offroad parks around the area.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
There have been folks cruising through the Sam Houston National Forest.
Also there is something called the Cheeseburger loop, that Texas Overland has had on their facebook page.
It's always fun to cruise down the beach in Bolivar Pass and San Luis Pass.
Hope that helps.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
went to mardi gras in galveston this past weekend and crusised around on the west end of galveston.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Get any pics?
Nothing spectacular.
the weather was very gloomy.
there were a few deeper puddles and loose sand. had fun with the wife.
it was a kid free weekend.
a plus was seeing a Jeep get buried in a dune and i had to pull them out, not to be out done i drove through the same spot after pulling them out LOL>:D

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you give away any beads? lol

I used to live on the Strand, back in the late 80's early 90's. Mardi Gras was always a lot of fun!
the scenery was nice but the weather was kind of gloomy so people were being shy... LMAO

I was the one receiving the beads...
i got more from the parades then my wife. i think a couple of the float throwers were kind of sweet on me, or because i was a foot taller than most of the people around me lol

We go every year for the last couple years, somewhat a weekend get away for us, leave the kids with grandma and grandpa and stay down there for a couple days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts