Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2081 - 2100 of 2111 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Mount Ranier NP and Glacier National park and Ouray last week.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Mount Ranier NP and Glacier National park and Ouray last week.
If I had known you were going to Mt. Rainier, I would have joined you! It's in my backyard.

·
Registered
361 Posts
@Primer ,
My bad, I should have dropped you a line. Beautiful place. We did a couple days in Olympic NP, stayed at the Hoh Rainforest campground and drove up and into the Northern area. Took the ferry out of Port Townsend and drove the 20 across to North Cascades NP then on to Glacier. Would have been nice to see you again dangit!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
This has been the best summer of camping and I'm 47 yrs old. So glad I got back into a 4wheel vehicle again and chose this FJ with a locker. FANTASTIC! Got a couple more trips planned before kids go back to school but the plans are to get out to some rivers for some flyfishing when the fall comes.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
It's a Sea Eagle. I was curious about it myself, looks like a pretty slick set-up. I'm interested to see the deflated/collapsed dimensions.

·
Registered
34 Posts
These photos are from my 2015 trip from Indiana to Colorado and Utah, tent camping. We are finally back in a different FJ and ready to hit the road from Arizona.

Is there a way to upload photos to your posts like you can in your profile or garage ... straight from your computer??? ... Thanks Winterpeg

Attachments

·
Admin
6,902 Posts
These photos are from my 2015 trip from Indiana to Colorado and Utah, tent camping. We are finally back in a different FJ and ready to hit the road from Arizona.

Is there a way to upload photos to your posts like you can in your profile or garage ... straight from your computer???
Using the advanced ... use the paperclip to attach and/or scroll down and select "Manage Attachments"

·
Registered
19 Posts
Camping on the middle fork of the Tuolumne River in California.

Attachments

2081 - 2100 of 2111 Posts