Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks you Layton for everything. It was awsome to meet someone as knowledgeable and willing to help out.

Ok tires mounted no rubbing. Going to drive to my deer stand in the morning and test them out. Oh and now I know what's invoved with changing out a broken wheel stud too. Better to learn in the drive way than in the mud somewhere. Basicly if you can change your rear brake pads you can replace your wheel studs. As my truck is so new I had a little trouble with the E break shoes, but a little persuasion fixed that. An impact helps and you need some washers in order to suck the new stud into the rotor. My local auto zone only had 1 which is all I needed today, but I went ahead and ordered a few spare. Stud replaced, broken stud removed from lug, tires mounted and retorqued. Time for some sleep will be wheeling by 4:45 am.

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts
get some pics of that sick looking things up Chris,

And sorry again about the stud. Been hitting the gym too hard lately i guess :)

Those tires really did change the whole look of your FJ man. And for those wondering, you can run 34s without a lift and no body mount chop.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sounds like a great learning experience LSU...can't wait to see pics! Layton, I'm gonna give thirty-four point fives a run for their money without the body mount chop tomorrow. Hopefully mine will look as good as I think LSU's are gonna look!

Ryon

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This thread is worthless without pics!
I'd hate to be part of anything worthless. Did not get out in the mud to take to many pics, but here are a few. I'll try to get some more pics tomorrow.

Oh and I killed a nice deer today as well. It was a wonderfull day. Now off to blow some stuff up with the kids, and the with the big kids.... Wife will get to drive home i'm sure tonight :rocker:

Happy new year:jester:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
YEAH!! those tires are rad man! i still cant believe they fit! I'm about to order my new tires this week probably. hopefully have them on for jamboreeee.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts