Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

141 - 160 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well I guess it's canceled then, go pats,, hey if anyone ever really wants to hang out I have a shop down in gloucester where we work on mods just about every Sunday! GO PATS!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hey guys,

sorry to side track the discussion, but where do you guys recommend to get your windshield repaired?
I just called up my insurance provider and had it done through JN Phillips. I've had both the front and rear replaced in the last 4 months. They came right to my house while I was at work and replaced. If you have a TT make sure to specify the color so the strip above the windshield is matched. Luckily my insurance covered it 100% (which is about 75% of my annual insurance cost :laugh )

·
Registered
13 Posts
Whoops, I meant to mention if there was a specialized shop or a shop that has multiple experience repairing the Fj's in the area.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Off road trails in the North Shore.. LOL...

(their are some mystery trails in Essex-Gloustha area, That the mass mudders run)

We would have to make it somewhere in NH.. I haven't run with ExploringNH in a long time. I couldn't find a class VI road now if I tried.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Off road trails in the North Shore.. LOL...

(their are some mystery trails in Essex-Gloustha area, That the mass mudders run)

We would have to make it somewhere in NH.. I haven't run with ExploringNH in a long time. I couldn't find a class VI road now if I tried.
Yea I was thinking more across the boarder IF anyone knows of any, that's only like 30 mins north of the sonic and I certainly wouldn't mind the extra time to get up there for some fun... I do know of some trails in the North Shore area though but yea you have to be a Massmudder or Gloucester resident.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I would be up for a trail run in NH.

141 - 160 of 211 Posts