Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
You can do the adjustable shocks for about 250 I think or you can get front spacers for about 75 bucks.

I went with the spacers at big bobs garage (google) because of cost but havnt put them in yet. My guess is that the adjustable blisten shocks might be a better ride with the full travel.

I havent put mine in because I think i need help and some knowledge or 400 bones for the shop to put them in and an alignment.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I used the Extreme Truck Toys EZ Lift 2 1/2" leveling kit that cost me about $120 shipped. They ride great and haven't given me any problems what so ever. Plus they allowed me to clear my 285/70/17 BFG A/T KOs along with the body mount chop.

Spacers:

After spacers were installed:

You can do the adjustable shocks for about 250 I think or you can get front spacers for about 75 bucks.

I went with the spacers at big bobs garage (google) because of cost but havnt put them in yet. My guess is that the adjustable blisten shocks might be a better ride with the full travel.

I havent put mine in because I think i need help and some knowledge or 400 bones for the shop to put them in and an alignment.
If your spacers are the ones that go above the coil like mine, I can help you do it if you are willing to drive up to Chino Hills. Just PM or e-mail me.

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
I have the Extreme Truck Toys EZ Lift 2 1/2" leveling kit also.

The front drops a little bit after the Lucrum winch mount and Warn M8000 were installed.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Hank at Extremetrucktoys.com hooked me up as well. Installation and an alignment and you are good to go. No big change in ride or comfort. Brings the nose up enough you can notice it especially when you see a stocker. You will be amazed at being able to see street lights again ......And it just looks cool. Do it.....You won't be disappointed.

To the guy that thinks it will cost $400 to put in the spacers....."DUDE.....Find another shop!!!!!" I had a mechanic put mine in in under 2hrs .....And alignment was $50 at the stealership.....Mine were bought, shipped, installed and aligned for under $300.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts