Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
the RC 3" lift if pretty inexpensive and my Fj handles way better now, as for a place i know of a back alley chop shop that does a great job, I'm sure if you buy it there will be people willing to help you install it, consider me in.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet - let's set it up. Not sure if I want a full, all around lift though. I'm sure they can get a level kit just as easily.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
the RC 3" lift if pretty inexpensive and my Fj handles way better now, as for a place i know of a back alley chop shop that does a great job, I'm sure if you buy it there will be people willing to help you install it, consider me in.
Back alley chop shop? Why do I gots to be all that? lol

I'm screwed the next couple months on my free time and garage time. The 40 and 2 bikes are occupying the garage currently and I don't work well outside in the cold and snow. IF you can arrange a garage to work in, on a Sunday afternoon, I just might "volunteer" my services. Sunday afternoon is the only free time I have currently.

·
Registered
190 Posts
No Garage or tools here but willing to help, To the owner of the Cho Shop, hahaha thanks again for having me for my lift I will sure pass the gained experience along to help others. hey do you still have that skid plate you told me i could have I remember you said that when a I was half way home

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
The only extra plate I have for the FJC is the black metal one that comes stock and fits under the engine. My original FJC aluminum skid plate was replaced and I didn't get that back from the body shop.

·
Registered
122 Posts
there is a fantastic shop in Northbrook..called autowerks.

Ron (the owner) is a really cool guy, and loves cars. IF there is anything that is to be done to the car, he can do it, and will do it better than anyone in the area.

(if nothing else, you guys should stop by and check out his car collection.. and his new addition - custom built raptor..)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
there is a fantastic shop in Northbrook..called autowerks.

Ron (the owner) is a really cool guy, and loves cars. IF there is anything that is to be done to the car, he can do it, and will do it better than anyone in the area.

(if nothing else, you guys should stop by and check out his car collection.. and his new addition - custom built raptor..)
Awesome - I will give him a shout

·
Registered
122 Posts
oh he knows me by Foques, or Arseny.. or the russian pain in the ass guy.. or the guy who had fun on his couch (allegedly). lol

When are you bringing your car there? I may have to stop by to check it out .;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
good luck

·
Registered
117 Posts
Great. Come by and try.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts