Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So before i go back im looking for licence plates to hang in my bar/shed in aus.

So if you got any lying aorund of wrecks / etc that arnt needed anymore let me know, dont need the pair singles are fine.

I'd like to start with the states i've done - NV,AZ,CO,NM,UT first but am open to others. let me know what your after for them, I have some stuff tot rade as well depending what you want so thanks..

Ben

·
Registered
180 Posts
i've got a bunch of wisconsin ones and i might still have a washington state plate from when we got our hearse. let me know if u are interested

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i've got a bunch of wisconsin ones and i might still have a washington state plate from when we got our hearse. let me know if u are interested
Im interested in a Wisconsin one, I have WA thanks - pm sent

I have a couple of North Carolina if you are interested.
Interested thatnks dude - Pm sent as well

·
Registered
604 Posts
Not one of the states you mentioned , but I got a new plate this year and you're more than welcome to this one .

·
Registered
604 Posts
HEY BEN , could you post some pics of them on your wall when you get back home ?

TY , Bill .

PM replied

·
One Man Wolf Pack
137 Posts
I have a Utah license plate laying around with the Arches National Park featured on them. Its not an old plate and it does not have anything cool spelled on it but if you want it let me know.

I'll even ship it to you for free if when your back in AUS you send me something fun. I don't care what it would be it could just be a postcard be creative.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Funny timing... I just found a couple of Vegas plates while cleaning my garage. They are the newest style and not vanity plates, but it is Vegas Baby!
Let me know.
Eric

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
I will take a look and see if I still have any of the numerous states I have been stationed. My wife may have cleaned me out last time we moved.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Wow! Jackpot day on the FJCF!

I got some old Illinois ones. Let me know if you want them.
Yes please - PM sent

Have some old Colorado plates, if interested pm me....
PM also sent

I have a Utah license plate laying around with the Arches National Park featured on them. Its not an old plate and it does not have anything cool spelled on it but if you want it let me know.

I'll even ship it to you for free if when your back in AUS you send me something fun. I don't care what it would be it could just be a postcard be creative.
You got it! Another PM sent!

Funny timing... I just found a couple of Vegas plates while cleaning my garage. They are the newest style and not vanity plates, but it is Vegas Baby!
Let me know.
Eric
Ah Vegas. I think I went there a couple of times. I remember pulling into the hotel, and not much else until we left! I must have had a good time! PM sent!

I will take a look and see if I still have any of the numerous states I have been stationed. My wife may have cleaned me out last time we moved.
That would be awesome Gunny! Thanks a bunch guys!

HEY BEN , could you post some pics of them on your wall when you get back home ?

TY , Bill .

PM replied
My plan is when I get back and set everything up to get some photos and mail them (thats right, real photos by airmail!) to the addresses I'm collecting so everyone please dont forget to put your return address on them!

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Oregon Salmon plates?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sorry I cant help with plates, but just wanted to take this op to say thanks for your contributions here. Learned alot from your build as well as your other posts.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts