Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a total height with factory rack and OME 3" lift? I'm a bit concerned about clearing my garage with the yakima bike rack on top.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man that's gonna be tight. I measured my door at 82". Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Man that's gonna be tight. I measured my door at 82". Thanks for the help.
If you REALLY wanted it to fit, dig 2 paths in the ground for your tires to go through.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
You guy's are lucky, Mine didn't fit when it was stock. I guess a midget must have built my house. Now with 3" lift & 285's the windshield would hit the top of the door frame. I like the idea of digging tire ruts to make it fit.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you REALLY wanted it to fit, dig 2 paths in the ground for your tires to go through.
Actually, that isn't too bad an idea. I'll only need a 1/2 inch or so so I could grind down the concrete directly under the door. I sell the equipment capable of doing it so....

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Put on adjustable air suspension....lower for garage...raise for wheeling. LOL

I have the ToyTec 3" OME lift sitting on Nitto 295x70x17 tires with factory rack...and can measure this evening if you still need more numbers. Just shoot me a PM

·
Registered
368 Posts
You guy's are lucky, Mine didn't fit when it was stock. I guess a midget must have built my house. Now with 3" lift & 285's the windshield would hit the top of the door frame. I like the idea of digging tire ruts to make it fit.
Midgets and clowns give me the fear.....:worried::eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts