Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2008 FJ, 6 MT, TRD catback, TRD CAI, RESZFAB 3H Bumper, TC UCA, OME 2.5" lift, BMC
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering what lights y’all put in your Resz Fab V2 bumpers? Got a DIY kit ordered and gotta get some lights for her.... way under the Baja designs price. Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
2008 FJ, 6 MT, TRD catback, TRD CAI, RESZFAB 3H Bumper, TC UCA, OME 2.5" lift, BMC
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh they look good no doubt but I can’t spend that on lights right now. Good looking rig ya got what tires ya running?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I hear ya they don't come cheap. I'm waiting to bite the bullet on white pair for the fromt cowl ditch lights.
Falken wildpeaks AT3. Love those too.
I’m still waiting on my Resz 3 hoop bumper but would like to go ahead and order/have my lights. Could you measure the light cut outs and the space in between the center hoop for me please. Wanting to order to pods and a small bar

·
Registered
71 Posts
  1. So mine are 3.5 inch fog light holes which was perfect for the Baja design squadron sports amber I have installed.
    IMG_20200513_170718.jpg
The middle is approximately 27.5 from tube to tube.

Need more information let me know

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts