Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have attached a picture of the back of a light switch that I recently bought. On the back of it, there are six spots for plugs, but only three (#2,3, and 4) actually have plugs on them. I've looked at diagrams for wiring other Toyota switches, but they haven't worked. If anyone knows which plug the Ground, Load, and Supply wires should plug into on this switch that would be extremely helpful!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
What switch is it? I figure that might help in case anyone has the same switch.

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Small pick but I would say black is the ground and unless its a light or labeled plug the other two don't matter

·
Registered
790 Posts
hmm. You could test. At wally world they sell testing stuff for about 3 bucks its a little pen looking thing with a light and get some aligator clips. You know which position off is.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm. You could test. At wally world they sell testing stuff for about 3 bucks its a little pen looking thing with a light and get some aligator clips. You know which position off is.
I went for the guessing method. I blew half a dozen fuses, but finally got it figured out. For this switch, ground goes to #4, load goes to #3, and supply is #2. That's a good idea though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts