Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
show off you lights!!! lights on bumper brush gard and roof...im trying to diside what kind of look i want for my fjc...and show pics of the buttons that you have for you lights...:rocker:

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
show off you lights!!! lights on bumper brush gard and roof...im trying to diside what kind of look i want for my fjc...and show pics of the buttons that you have for you lights...:rocker:
Pics of roof lights and bumper lights in my build up.
Will be installing the small AllPro light bar hoop this weekend and adding new IPF's on the roof soon.
Sorry no button pics yet.

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
A set of PIAA 520 SMR's in the front brush/push guard, set of Hella Micro DE in the front bumper and 4 Hella Micro DE in the roof light bar.

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
OEM switches for the 4 Hella Micro DE roof lights.

OEM Switch for the PIAA and front bumper recessed fog lights

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
4 more Hella Micro DE in the rear as backup lights.

At night:

Brightness of the backup lights captured by the backup camera.

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks every body.i think i whant s arb bumper....post pics of an arb bumper!!!!:rocker:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
some nice set up thanks guys for the pics and ideas! does anyone know of a lightbar for the top for those of us that dont have roof racks>????????????

·
Registered
215 Posts
Here is my set up , 2 7in HID lights , with 2 Hella 500's . very very bright turns night into day , my next step is to get some back up lights somewhere

·
Registered
337 Posts
here is a quick shot of my cibie oscars on the front pre-runner bar....euro beam pattern.....my piaa's on top.....driving beam and flood patterns...and from my old landrover days a hella work lamp in the rear that is hooked up to my reverse lights or turn it on with switch on dash ......RR:wave:

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
here is some nighttime shots, sorry i didnt get a chance to get some distance ones, my truck was blocked in and i didnt feel like moving 3 other cars to get out , but you can get the idea of how bright they are . I have HID headlights ,and the roof lights just drown out my headlights

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts

IPF Lights in the bumper, Hella 700FF on the bumper.

Using the stock FJ Cruiser Aux Light Switch:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts