That looks great, especially the sills.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I really like it. Great idea!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Just awesome! I want, but just the door sills.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
just be careful of yer legs getting into and out of the cab in the summertime, sliding across line-x can't be fun. Other than that, [email protected]@$$!
X2 on that, I made the mistake of Rhino Lining my sliders. My calves are hating me for it.
Looks great though, I'm actually thinking of going around the whole vehicle to the height of about a 1/3 way up the doors.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
X2 on that, I made the mistake of Rhino Lining my sliders. My calves are hating me for it.
Looks great though, I'm actually thinking of going around the whole vehicle to the height of about a 1/3 way up the doors.
I am hating life for putting 3M nonslip tape on my sliders....mostly cuz wife needs it to step on to climb in FJ...so did both sides...my calves hate me when I am in hurry and dont take my time...OUCH

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Liking those sills. Just wonder if it interferes with the seal at all. I've been known to get her in pretty deep!

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
I did think about doing this same thing when I did my blackout! I am really glad that it turned out so AWESOME! Good job!

Kim

·
Registered
624 Posts
just waiting for my paint to get all f'd up then off to the Line x dealer for a full body spray...thinking dark grey.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
just waiting for my paint to get all f'd up then off to the Line x dealer for a full body spray...thinking dark grey.
One member did that a while back. Linexed the whole body. I think a darker color would look a little better. That person did theirs in a strange red color.

·
Registered
624 Posts
yeah, I remember that thread. I wasn't fond of the pinkish red either. Only thing that sucks is you can't really get the engine bay, whatever. The line x on my sliders has held up great so I can't wait for the body splatter. Never have to worry about wax again!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Looks great! I especially like the sill idea.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
DUDE,
that looks great, especially the door jambs .. good idea.. i'm steeling it ok?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.