Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trail Location: Little Tujunga Canyon Rd @34.306280, -118.346498 - Google Maps
Date: Wednesday July, 30th
Time: 6:00pm

Before hitting the trail we should meet at this parking lot:
from: 90640 to: Little Tujunga Canyon Rd @34.306280, -118.346498 - Google Maps

I have been to this trail once before with Chatsworth 818 FJ and we had to turn back half way through the trail. There was a steep hill we didn’t go down with fear that we can’t get back up. So… the purpose of this meet is to conquer that hill! :rocker:

Let me know if you can make it via PM or text

List of Peeps:

1. Myself
  2. My cousin with Range rover
  3. Oscarr
  4. Chatsworth 818 FJ ?
  5. Mir207
  6. Geo ?
Myself

EDIT:

Here are some pics from the previous run:
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/picture-media-post/64575-sfv-quick-day-run-lots-o-pics.html\

At the begining of the trail there is some trash that idiots left behind (drywall etc.) If you guys are interested i will bring my Tundra and some working gloves and we can pick that stuff up and i will dump it in the trash.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I'm def in.Not to far from Glendale.Hop skip n' away.We should do the trash cleanup another day.I'll call LA Public Works n' have a dump truck meet us to haul the trash.Maybe get more FJ's and do it on a saturday.FJC's care about the enviorment.Thanks Greg for setting up the run.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm def in.Not to far from Glendale.Hop skip n' away.We should do the trash cleanup another day.I'll call LA Public Works n' have a dump truck meet us to haul the trash.Maybe get more FJ's and do it on a saturday.FJC's care about the enviorment.Thanks Greg for setting up the run.
Sounds good. We will do the trash pick-up another day.

Does LA Public Works provide the dump truck for free? If not... I have a dumpster at my work and they unload every Monday.

Do you know if Geo is comming for sure?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
you would need a back hoe to clean it up, unless you see in person you cant understand how much construction junk it is. Pics dont do it justice. or injustice i should say.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
you would need a back hoe to clean it up, unless you see in person you cant understand how much construction junk it is. Pics dont do it justice. or injustice i should say.
I didnt imagine how much $hit it was.I think we are going to have to make this a clean up event.Maybe get peeps from the community involve along with city members.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
:bigthumb:Awesome time last night.Greg trail had some good spots.Me & Jenn had a good time.I didnt bring my camera post some pictures up.Nice seeing you again Mark.Victor it was a pleasure to wheel with you.See you guys next weekend.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Here are some pics of the run.Thanks Victor.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
so how was the trail? Worth checkin out? There was a pretty nice trail further up that same road called kagel truck trail, but they closed it due to too much illegal dumping

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
so how was the trail? Worth checkin out? There was a pretty nice trail further up that same road called kagel truck trail, but they closed it due to too much illegal dumping
The trail is nice and worth checking out. Lot of good steep hills to play on. We really don't have any trails close to LA. The only down side is that it's only 2 miles long & a bunch of trash that people dumped. What Mudda F*****!:flame:Def check it out only 15 min from Glendale.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for postin up the pics. Mines will be up shortly. I didnt take my camera so i had to wait for my cousin to send me the pics from his camera. I will try and have them up tonight.

·
Registered
504 Posts
The trail is nice and worth checking out. Lot of good steep hills to play on. We really don't have any trails close to LA. The only down side is that it's only 2 miles long & a bunch of trash that people dumped. What Mudda F*****!:flame:Def check it out only 15 min from Glendale.:bigthumb:

Thanks for the info Oscarr, Might check it out tonight:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
:bigthumb:Nice pics Mark.This was just warm up run.Flexing the FJC a little getting ready for next weekend.:rocker:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts