Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Looks like a good motorcycle route (using street view). Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey guys, i will be going to this area tomorrrow (Sat. July 5th) sometime between 12:00 and 5:00 pm to explore. If anyone is interested in joining send me a PM.

Again, a friend of mine was there a last week and he said there were multiple trails with no gates or tresspassing signs.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Hot as hell but I might join you.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
BUMP- Anyone else in this valley????

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
:mecry: I checked the forum too late def would of rolled.Greg next time shoot me a text.Post so e pictures.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:mecry: I checked the forum too late def would of rolled.Greg next time shoot me a text.Post so e pictures.
Awww shoot. I feel bad.. I forgot i had your number. It was a very last minute thing. Next time i will let you know for sure.

As a matter of fact I want to go back with a small group with someone who has a winch and try a steep heel that we didnt risk taking alone. You and Matt should def. come.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
God dam litter bugs.I just wish peeps didn't litter on trials!!!!

Awww shoot. I feel bad.. I forgot i had your number. It was a very last minute thing. Next time i will let you know for sure.

As a matter of fact I want to go back with a small group with someone who has a winch and try a steep heel that we didnt risk taking alone. You and Matt should def. come.
I'll be back from Maui in 2 weeks on the 20th.Call me up so we can plan a trip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts