Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to see how many folks we have on here in this area. I know I see quite a few FJs around the base here and see plenty driving around down town. If we have enough forum members in the area maybe we could schedule a meet a greet one weekend. Checking in!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome aboard, you'll find some guys around here from central Ark. And some in the northwest corner that are really great guys too.

·
Registered
958 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
I am up in NWA. There is a land cruiser club out of LR called the Razorback Land Cruisers that you might check out. They are mostly 40s with some 80s and 60s thrown in.

Also, good wheeling not too far away at Superlift in Hot Springs.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been down to Superlift numerous times now. I made it down for the Southern Cruiser Crawl with another FJ buddy. Hoping to find more folks in this area or introduce more from this area to the forums. I see a lot of FJs in the LR area and I know there are half a dozen or so of us on base.

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Been down to Superlift numerous times now. I made it down for the Southern Cruiser Crawl with another FJ buddy. Hoping to find more folks in this area or introduce more from this area to the forums. I see a lot of FJs in the LR area and I know there are half a dozen or so of us on base.

We probably met each other.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
423 Posts
I travel through Arkansas all the time going to NWA since I am from up there

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
418 Posts
I just hit Superlifts for the first time last weekend. I'm in NLR so it's only a 45min drive from me. That was my first time to ever drive off road and as I said in my thread about it, I've never had so much fun going so slowly in my life! :lol:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Lethalchem let me know if you want to get together sometime and hit up Superlift. I'm gonna try to get my snorkel and the scuba mod done this weekend
Sounds good, but keep in mind my Fj is all stock and on street tires….oh yeah, and I don't know what I'm doing either. :lol:

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'm in NW corner in Rogers. I'm slowly building my rig and would like to take it to Superlift one of these days. Make sure you guys post up when you go I would come down and join in. It's always funner with more rigs.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I'll Be in town the majority of the time from Dec 19 through Jan 6.... I just applied for a job there, and may (fingers crossed) be coming back to ole' Big Pebble for good! Then I'll join Razorback Cruisers, and all you fellers in the piney woods o' wheelin'!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm from pine bluff and just moved up to Austin outside of Cabot. If you guys want to have a meet and greet sometime I'd join! I need some local places to off-road since I'm new to this area!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts