Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on now those of us that could not make the summit need PHOTOS!!............. Please ..........:boohoo:

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
x2 :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Yeah man....where are the PICS? What is the NEWS??....I know I have to wait 12 more months for my piece of the live action.....but c'mon.....where are the updates???

:wave::wave::wave:

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Having so much fun have not downloaded pics, willhavoe to wait till I get home. Oh yea one more day of picture taking.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
oh sure rub it in :rofl:

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
California gulch, and corkscrew were awesome yesterday. Gonna suck when we leave.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
c'mon peeps... total anxiety attack! WE WANT PICS!!!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Of all four Summits this one ranks number 1 in the lack of pics! :mecry: :simmadown:

WE NEED PHOTOS! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Of all four Summits this one ranks number 1 in the lack of pics! :mecry: :simmadown:

WE NEED PHOTOS! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:
Dale, it's hard for them to post up pics. Half of the Summiteer's are lost in Telluride & the rest are being chased around town by the bears. :jester:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Dale, it's hard for them to post up pics. Half of the Summiteer's are lost in Telluride & the rest are being chased around town by the bears. :jester:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That funny. I don't care who you are that sh!t is funny.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Probably too true... :cheers:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Combination of the two. Beer = bare a!s :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Just having fun guys.
You know that the rest of us wish we were there.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Yeah, they need Cashnutz to keep them in line!

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
I wanna see some pics!!!!! I've seen mine! :lol:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts