Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Well just got home after leaving the summit.......(one day early mind you).Fantastic time. Pictures will come soon but bottom line...a great time. rh

·
Registered
18 Posts
Photo from Sunday morning, at the Photo Shoot on Main Street.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Great picture...any info on how many FJs in attendace?

Also, any news on 2011 or other???? :) Tom R

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
I have 7 days of pictures and tried every night to get them up, but at 10 MP, and the internet here, it is quite hard.

I'm sure the forum will get slammed soon.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
w5wi - (Dale & Shirley) missed you two again this year. Your adopted grandson (Montana Tailgunner) did fairly well at the raffle this year. He is approaching his FJ Cruiser build like the Johnny Cash song (One Piece at a Time). He may have the first 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 ... 2019 FJ Cruiser when he id done. Regards, Ken

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
more pics!! Action photos!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Those guys are just teasing us stay behinds!!!!!!!!!!:jester:

·
Registered
114 Posts
What? No "reveal" from the visiting celebrities?

2011 model? Changes?

2011 Special Edition(s)? TT TRD??

ANY info gained at all??

Thanks...Tom R :clap:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Great picture...any info on how many FJs in attendace?

Also, any news on 2011 or other???? :) Tom R
They said there was 230 FJ's at the Summit, 5 more than last year. The weather was alot wetter than last year, woke up Thurs to rain, made for a great challenge out on the trails. Black Bear and Ophir were shut down by rock/mud slides. Fri and Sat were much nicer with rain showers in the afternoon.

I didn't hear much about 2011's, to busy running trails I guess. Frank from TRD told me that a Diesel powered FJ was not to likely, but a good chance of a Hybrid FJ if they can get the battery technology where they want it. also said a Convertable FJ is a good possibility also.

It was a great Summit :rocker:

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
Hey, thanx again for breakfast Doug. Made it home w/o any further trailer tire problems. And it seems that after the bear came thru last night a group of Racoons came thru. I slept thru that.

This was a great year, my 4th. There was a "buzz" in the air again So many first timers. So many great dogs, loved the Bloodhound. But no Dobermans.

I got my owners manual signed by the Chief Engineer this morning, wow.

Again I didn't win anything at the raffle. But to see the checks for $500+ going out to the local agencies was great.

Now to get back to Durango and my next wife that I met up there :rocker:. What a day Friday was.... Pics to follow.

·
Registered
936 Posts
:wave: My pleasure Brian, and thanks for leading the Sat. Imogene photo run and the beer at the Ourayale House too. It was great to hang with you again and hope to see you at the CTC in Oct. :cheers:

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
w5wi - (Dale & Shirley) missed you two again this year. Your adopted grandson (Montana Tailgunner) did fairly well at the raffle this year. He is approaching his FJ Cruiser build like the Johnny Cash song (One Piece at a Time). He may have the first 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 ... 2019 FJ Cruiser when he id done. Regards, Ken
Ken,

Shirley and I were just talking about missing seeing you, MT and all our other friends. We have been super busy trying to complete a major house remodel that almost broke us... Anyway, we'll do our best to make the next one and some other trail runs out that way.

Take care, we hope to see you soon!

dale

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
Talking to the chief, the FJ will be around til at least 15 or 16 with little changes each year.
Great Summit, awesome meeting all of you. Still at the Best Western, Chillin. The event was "the bomb". Pictures after I get home, sometime this week.
The Summit staff did a slam dunk job. They deserve another bow.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts

THERE...........since no ones willing to post some recent ones..........:lol:
Victor,

Great to see you and Manny! You guys are looking good! Wish we could have been there with you... Hopefully, we'll make it next year!

Shirley sends hugs

dale

21 - 40 of 69 Posts