Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to hold everyone over til later today...

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
bostonia, this is f*cking awesome!!!!!! where'd you get this?!?!?!

please tell me where the new info is!!!!!!!! what was that Jordan man's web site?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Estimated price and it's still higher than they told us it would be at SEMA, OJAI, and Greenville. You see, they are like a drug dealer. Give us a little, get us hooked, now jack us for our pension! BASTARDS!

I still want one. I just hope it falls below $30K with the package I want!

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
30k's a lot. I'm probably not gonna buy it if it's over 27.5 with the stuff I want....

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
kind of purple and bit of a chick color :( I was hopeing more of a red

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I do not like purple vehicles. I definitely do not like purple vehicles targeted at MEN! What the hell were they thinking? Give us the SEMA green instead TOYOTA. REAL MEN DON'T DRIVE PURPLE CARS!

Okay, sorry... even though it's purple it still looks pretty badass.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Percy said:
I do not like purple vehicles. I definitely do not like purple vehicles targeted at MEN! What the hell were they thinking? Give us the SEMA green instead TOYOTA. REAL MEN DON'T DRIVE PURPLE CARS!
Or at least a real red. I think it Toyota trying to win over the youngsters (it sold well for the Scion) but if this things is knocking on the 30k door forget youngsters.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks better in thes shots than in previous photos. This color may have to be seen up close and personal. At first I wanted the silver but the last shots of the blue and the yellow look good too!

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think silver is the safest but then again looks bland. Black Cherry looks purple. Blue is bright. Yellow is bright. Black is just like every other car on the road. So Maybe I'll just ask for mine in primer and finger paint it myself :)

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
That would rule, at least we'd all know who was driving next to us when we saw the grey and finger paint beastie rollin' along side.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thought I'd revive this thread since so many black cherry trucks seem to be coming through!! :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Great pictures. I think they kind of look naked without the roof racks though. Definitely a must have for me.... Thanks for posting them.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
FJ Cruiser #8 said:
everytime I see the purple color,i get mad that there is no "SEMA" green.

Oh well I guess we'll get the "SEMA" green with the SE!!!
while i like the sema green just fine - i fail to understand the craze. id rather have a deep green than a flat kind of pukey green. tan or fj red would be a better color than sema green - IMO.

if the SE is indeed all black im going to be a bit pissed at toyota. i will probably want to purchase the SE - but not if it's something that will remind me of subby wubby.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Don't be sad, Cali, he's in a better place now - no more suffering.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
caliFJ said:
while i like the sema green just fine - i fail to understand the craze. id rather have a deep green than a flat kind of pukey green. tan or fj red would be a better color than sema green - IMO.

if the SE is indeed all black im going to be a bit pissed at toyota. i will probably want to purchase the SE - but not if it's something that will remind me of subby wubby.

tan would be awesome too,i like red also. I just think the sema green is so much better than the available colors...but i would be happy with tan also

1 - 20 of 49 Posts