Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1481 - 1496 of 1496 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Re: Local area for sale section for the northwest.

With my seat swap complete I'm putting up for sale my original seats. They are in great condition. Approximately 58k miles when I took them out.

Driver seat - SOLD

Passenger - $300

Open to reasonable offers.

Prefer local pickup in Ellensburg WA but can ship it you pay for it. Freight or UPS estimates are over $300 for 1 seat. Maybe you have a better hookup for shipping.

Send me a PM with any questions.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Just FYI... The passenger seat is still available.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Industrial forming roll-top console cover.
Black ABS model.
In great condition. Will need new mounting tape if you want it. It stays put without it.
$55 local sale in Ellensburg WA
Will ship for actual shipping cost.

Also still have a passenger seat in excellent condition.

Sorry for my naivety, but does this cover the center dash with the radio and such? What's the point?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sorry for my naivety, but does this cover the center dash with the radio and such? What's the point?

That would be something
No this is for covering the center console. The cubby between the seats.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Cleaning out garage, again! 2008 FJC

Scorpion LED 50W lights, worked great just decided to change it up. W/ covers $60.00
I'm also going to advertise this to ship. Fits in a medium Post Priority box.

Brake parts, FRONTS, Original Toyo calipers, Napa calipers, several rotors. This is my collection of brake part iterations that I went through trying to improve the braking action. Don't need to keep these as back ups as I bought, mo better brakes.
The Napa caliper has less than 5000 miles, the Toyo has 70,000 TRD and Akebono pads probably less than 2000. Rotors were switched out with calipers except one set which I don't remember, so take them all. $40.00

Belt tensioner, free.

Toyo OEM Rear Control arms, free

Attachments

·
Registered
707 Posts
Cleaning out garage, again! 2008 FJC

Scorpion LED 50W lights, worked great just decided to change it up. W/ covers $60.00
I'm also going to advertise this to ship. Fits in a medium Post Priority box.

Brake parts, FRONTS, Original Toyo calipers, Napa calipers, several rotors. This is my collection of brake part iterations that I went through trying to improve the braking action. Don't need to keep these as back ups as I bought, mo better brakes.
The Napa caliper has less than 5000 miles, the Toyo has 70,000 TRD and Akebono pads probably less than 2000. Rotors were switched out with calipers except one set which I don't remember, so take them all. $40.00

Belt tensioner, free.

Toyo OEM Rear Control arms, free
I'd like to buy the brake stuff and the tensioner please (y) (y)

Dan

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
I'm in the market for a Gobi Ladder I think. Let me know if you are selling or see one for sale.

I've got the cheaper Dez ladder but don't want to drill into the FJ.

·
Registered
370 Posts
+2” Baja Kits long travel kit for sale in Hillsboro, OR. Includes chromoly axle shafts. Used about 8k miles.

$2800 obo.

Message me if you’re interested!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Anybody have a set of seat covers, either fronts or a full set? Just found a tear in my driver’s seat. Black or Voodoo Blue preferred, located in Bellevue but I travel around.

·
Registered
131 Posts
1481 - 1496 of 1496 Posts