1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,957 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking in Davie fl there is a Car show on Fri nights its a buck to park and it is a nice big area.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
No formal club yet-(that I know of, anyways) I know loneuglyfish has talked about starting one- but there are quite a few guys in the tri county area and surrounding areas that ride often- we post our rides/meet and greets here in the FL section. We just did a weekend out at Big Cypress-Bear Island- we will def. have another big meet out there (prob. April) and Im sure some smaller rides -just post up if interested or show up-KID

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would be up for getting a club started. Would be nice to shut up the Jeep clubs. Like I said we should meet up then see were we can go from there.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The show is at tower shops off 595 and University. It is on friday nights. I am up to go this Friday.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Audchief, I just saw your message about meeting at the car show yesterday. Too bad because I would have joined you had I seen your post in time. I am leaving next week on a road trip to Dallas where I will have my Sway A Way lift installed. I'll follow this thread more closely and look forward to meeting up at the car show in the near future.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They have the show every Friday night it is more like a gathering than a show. I am up to meet this Friday the 4. It is going to be the last time I can make it until April because I am getting married March 12 and will be a little busy after that. Also if anyone wants County line drag has races Sat night March 5 it is cheep to get in and watch. Just another idea. Let me know if anyone is up for it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Since it is thursday anyone want to try to meet up this friday??
My last time as a single man lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts