Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like my job is moving out of state and I can't make the Summit. I'm just outside the window to cancel my room (and Summit registration), so I'm hoping to find someone interested in the reservation. I have a two bedroom, pet friendly, riverview room at the Twin Peaks Lodge. Sleeps six on three queen sized beds. My reservation is July 17-21. Total is $1608.52 all in, including $100 pet fee, which you could likely drop. This is right in the heart of all the action. Please let me know if you are interested. Willing to cover part of the rate to get this filled. Thanks!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Getting desperate now. Will discount the rate to get out of this bind. Please let me know if there's another good place to post this.

I also have an event registration I can't use, but I don't know if it's transferable.

Thanks.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Wishing you good luck in finding someone to take you spot for lodging. To my knowledge you cannot transfer the registration. Would get your reg. Fee back minus any late cancellation and next person on the waiting list will benefit.

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
I will NEVER stay at Twin Peaks again after this year !!! I can not wait to have a discussion with there manager . Good Luck OP .

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,937 Posts
Sorry for the hassle brother, bump for a sweet sweet hangout. They could fill that spot no trouble but I guess they would rather hold you to it, BS.

OP I would take it but I’m locked in to reservations in Ridgeway.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Sorry to hear this, they should be more accommodating. Im not sure if it would work for you or not, but I have been in a similar situation before one time. The hotel I was staying at would not let me cancel my reservation due to the fact that I was x number of days past the cancellation policy. What I did was call them back, and moved my dates to a later one. Then I just called back a week or so later and told them I had to cancel the room. May be worth a try.

Also for anyone on the fence about staying at the Twin Peaks, I have stayed there myself for the summit five times and have been pleased with the experience. Its a nice hotel, and a great location right at the summit headquarters.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I'm trying to get the event spot freed up for someone else with the registration folks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts