Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how many photoshoppers are out there, but it would be neat to see all your takes on stickers and trail stickers for your FJ's. I hope I'm not the only one in this boat, This is something I'm gonna put on my FJ and anybody who wants one from any state, I'd love to make it when I have time.

:thinkerg:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
thats cool, any ideas for p.a. i live in the poconos mtns, forest with pine trees in background?

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Not sure how many photoshoppers are out there, but it would be neat to see all your takes on stickers and trail stickers for your FJ's. I hope I'm not the only one in this boat, This is something I'm gonna put on my FJ and anybody who wants one from any state, I'd love to make it when I have time.

That looks really nice! A few of our Hurricanes designed the Hurricane Cruiser logo. It looks NICE! Glad to know that there is another talented person here on the forum! Stickers are COOL!!!

Kim:rocker:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts

Very nice, I love Decals that are specific to our region and division! We are in central Florida, Your decal like it is with the state shape and the Sun & Beach and maybe saying the Suncoast Cruisers. Any Idea of what you charge to make up say 100 to start? P.M. me :cheers:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
That looks really nice! A few of our Hurricanes designed the Hurricane Cruiser logo. It looks NICE! Glad to know that there is another talented person here on the forum! Stickers are COOL!!!

Kim:rocker:
Hello Kim, Your Hurricaine Decal and others you sent are on my rig now!!! Looks Saweet!!! Hope someone posts up a picture on the next trail ride!! See Ya!!:rocker:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats cool, any ideas for p.a. i live in the poconos mtns, forest with pine trees in background?

here you go!!! something I made up.

hope you like it!!!!!!

Matt:rocker:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts

here you go!!! something I made up.

hope you like it!!!!!!

Matt:rocker:
thats sweet, what would it take to get some and how much:clap:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Florida What do you think.

As for prices, I'll have to do some research but I'm sure I wouldn't charge much more than it costs to get them done. I'm having some fun with this stuff. Florida looks pretty floridaish???!!!!:rocker:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
great job

·
Registered
6,957 Posts

Florida What do you think.

As for prices, I'll have to do some research but I'm sure I wouldn't charge much more than it costs to get them done. I'm having some fun with this stuff. Florida looks pretty floridaish???!!!!:rocker:
I like the sticker but prefer it to be more mirrored to the Pennsylvania sticker. I would like to see a more Carribbean blue color in the water. I like the orange in Pennsylvania's sticker and I like the lettering better in Pennsylvania (font). I would like to see possibly the state of Florida in Orange with maybe some transition throught out the state with orange and yellow coloring. The black lettering you have with Pennsylvania is awesome. Anything you can do to maybe mirror Penn would be awesome. Possible a sun in the right upper corner of the sticker above the Florida logo. I think of Florida with more of a sunshine (red, orange and yellow colors) outlined in Black. If you can do this it would be awesome. No rush on this because I have to go to work tomorrow and I'm turning in for bed. Thanks for such quick action on the other logo. If this is possible to do I will get with the other peeps and see what they think of the logo and we can go further.

Thanks and have a good one. :wave:

·
Registered
166 Posts
How about Maryland? Some crabs, state flag..something like that.

You're gonna hafta do one now for every state! And Puerto Rico ! :lol:

·
Registered
367 Posts
how about one with smog, gold chains, and litter for NJ... perhaps an oil refinery in the background... My avatar (or lack thereof) says Monterey, but I'm NJ at heart.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds like you guys are digging this stuff. I think I can get some of these printed up. Im from texas so that won't be too hard.

I really like crabcakes so I'm guessing you guys will be next on the list.

Haha I'll revise florida. Hell my hobby may actually pay me!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Heres a colorado I came up with

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Colorado looks sweet. Maybe you can help me out with all of these requests. I'll handle Texas!!!!!!!!!!

If anybody actually wants to prints of any of these PM me and I'll see what we can do.

Thanks

Matthew

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
NYC request (something Gotham Cityish) please.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Love the stickers. What can you do with Virginia?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Nice Graphics

How about a try with Ohio !

Or you could just do all 50 states so no one else will have to ask

1 - 20 of 65 Posts