Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in longmont colorado on vacation for 4 days and i'v been seeng alot of nice fjc's around here and i was wondering if any of you guys are here.... and i wont be able to read the forums till to tomaro so if you see a 12 year old with long hair waving the rock sign and head banging then you its me... and i ill get a sign that says im trdbrickfj

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I'm in longmont colorado on vacation for 4 days and i'v been seeng alot of nice fjc's around here and i was wondering if any of you guys are here.... and i wont be able to read the forums till to tomaro so if you see a 12 year old with long hair waving the rock sign and head banging then you its me... and i ill get a sign that says im trdbrickfj
welcome to the high country... sort of... I mean, is it Longmont :D

·
Premium Member
6,533 Posts
Welcome to 'Colorful Colorado', I'm about 250 miles from you.

DEWFPO

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'm in Mass. but I broke my fj in last year with a crosscountry trip to where, destination Longmont, Colorado.
Had a blast at Red Rocks, broke my leg at the mx track, and cracked my winshield
Longmont is the spot in my book.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i was in fort collins mostly.... i saw about 7 fjc's.. TRD se,voodooblue with blond hot chick towing a boat,trail teams fj in longmont, and a cople more:wave: and i waved

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
That's FoCo for the hipsters :D
LoDo in Denver
SoBo in Boulder
SoCo in the south
:blowingup:

Can't say I've met any FoCo folks on the trail yet.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I'm on my way back to BG Washington i will be going threw wyoming utah and idaho.. so if you see a white toyota convertible with a long haird 12 year old giving you the rock on sign :rocker:then you know its me.. hope to see on of you:wave:...-keysar

1 - 7 of 7 Posts