Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a year and a half ago Sandabbe sent in a pic to 4wd Toyota owner of Nala just after she got her lift, rock rails and BFG's. She DID explain that Nala is a 2wd, but that she Gets wheeled with the 4wd's and for the most part , she keeps up!(OK in SOME cases OUT DOES!, but she didn't mention THAT!)
Well it seems as if the boy's are short on pic's for the "Your yotas" section, so Nala's IN!
Sandabbe got an Email form 4wd Toyota owner magazine yesterday telling us this! So be on the look out for her!
They didn't say if she was going in the March/April issue OR the May/June issue, but it may be time to update my subscription!:bandit:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Cool, Congrats! :)

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Sweet Man way to go for the 2x4 group! I'll keep my eyes peeled for the layout.

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
No friggin way....now THAT is too cool!! I can't wait to get my grubby little mitts on a copy!! Congrats to you and Nala.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny thing is, that I sent them a pic just after getting the tube bumper and winch installed, THAT is NOT the pic they are using! Sand told me they are using THIS one.
[/IMG]

MAN! I had to dig WAY back into photobucket for this one!:lol:

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
Your new bumper isn't TTORA approved, so it's natural that they'd want the photo of Nala in her previous life. Nala looks a lot more predatory now that you've worked her up. You wouldn't recognize her before.

My son-in-law (Corona PD) mentioned that he saw a Sun Fusion FJ and described Nala. I told him Nala was exempt from moving citations if he saw a guy driving -- however if a lady was driving -- it was open season. Tell Deb - that should get her out from behind the wheel so you can drive it more often.

(j/k):jester:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your new bumper isn't TTORA approved, so it's natural that they'd want the photo of Nala in her previous life. Nala looks a lot more predatory now that you've worked her up. You wouldn't recognize her before.

My son-in-law (Corona PD) mentioned that he saw a Sun Fusion FJ and described Nala. I told him Nala was exempt from moving citations if he saw a guy driving -- however if a lady was driving -- it was open season. Tell Deb - that should get her out from behind the wheel so you can drive it more often.

Yes! the "Butt ugly" bumper is frowned upon by the TTORA crowd. That would explain the old pic post in the mag.

Thanks for the exemption with the PD!:lol: I'll let Deb know to watch her "P's & Q's" and let me drive more!:rofl:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great job Wrigman and Sandabbe. You guys oughta stay with it and continue the 4X2 evolution.
We like to think of it as a 4X2 REvolution!:)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Excellent Job....Cant wait to see it.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

The pic I sent and that Uphill is talking about:

[/IMG]

The one they SHOULD print......

[/IMG]

·
Registered
8,140 Posts
About a year and a half ago Sandabbe sent in a pic to 4wd Toyota owner of Nala just after she got her lift, rock rails and BFG's. She DID explain that Nala is a 2wd, but that she Gets wheeled with the 4wd's and for the most part , she keeps up!(OK in SOME cases OUT DOES!, but she didn't mention THAT!)

Hey now.. no one is supposed to know that! :worried:

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Sweet, congrats man...

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Congrats! I just read the March/April and didnt see it in there, so hopefully it will be in the May/June issue.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
well this is the pic i sent them, i checked i thought it was the one wrig posted but just doubled checked and i told him the wrong one! oops, sorry honey:simmadown::angel::kiss: SO this is the one you are looking for in the next issue!!! thanks everyone, we feel so uhh loved!!!

Uphill, I know some of Coronas finest too! :p

same day/time just no boys!!!
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congrats! I just read the March/April and didnt see it in there, so hopefully it will be in the May/June issue.
Thank you for the update! I may have time to to get my renewal in for the May/June issue.:)

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 42 Posts