Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
My truck was in that mag, but I wasnt able to find the issue. ANyone know how to get back issues? Or wanna sell me the one with my FJ in it? PM me.
see below in this post vvvv

He is trying to ride shotgun, and i read where it said 4wd only on the reg. page. for an organization i can see where it could be a liability thing. but you need to find some freinds and just go! they(offroad area) won't know its 2wd unless they look, or you tell!!! Now wrig just keeps his mouth shut at azusa, cause he know what she can do and what she can't or won't! :)

Not sure where you can buy an issue but maybe they do! or at least get a phone number to call by accessing thier website here:
4WD Toyota Owner Magazine: Tacoma/Land Cruiser/4Runner/FJ Cruiser/Tundra/Everything Off-Road Toyota!i think this is issue#1556-0066 or volume 4 number three may/june 2008
this is above the following post.:lol:

If you go to their website it has a place where you can order back issues. check Sandabbe's post below for a link.:bandit:
Below?:thinkerg:?? you mean above:lol:!!! bad day hugh??:pinklove:

·
Registered
143 Posts
:clap:That's GREAT!!!!!!! Wringman and NALA, can't wait to see it.:rocker: YOU ARE THE MAN.....4X2....

41 - 42 of 42 Posts