Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

She got stuck in a decent sized puddle for around an hour and couldn't start it back up, had to tow her 3 miles through some decent puddles back to the road..FJ did work today!

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Very nice. :rocker:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Seeing pictures and stories like these is just another reminder of why this truck is so awesome and such a great investment. :cheers:

·
Registered
456 Posts
So much for being "trail rated" :lol:Nice pictures!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I love pics of FJ's pulling out jeeps! Check out what my brother pulled out up in Azusa Canyon :alfdance:

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
I wish Toyota would've at least given the FJ some "Trail Rated" idler pulleys and inner fenders. Oh SNAP ! :lol:

·
Registered
290 Posts
I wish Toyota would've at least given the FJ some "Trail Rated" idler pulleys and inner fenders. Oh SNAP ! :lol:
I second that! Me and my brother just had to replace our idler and tension pulleys... And I've had fender buldges for about two years now! :flame:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love pics of FJ's pulling out jeeps! Check out what my brother pulled out up in Azusa Canyon :alfdance:

lol solid picks there...kudos :cheers:

yeah mine were shot after that trip :( might go invest in the sealed ones from napa

·
Registered
238 Posts
Great pictures sdcruiser. I still would like to get out there to Azusa looks like fun for an Fj atleast :lol: :rocker:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts