Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Looking at this one and thinking a good deal?
Any comments good or bad?

Thanks,

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No underside pictures so can’t inspect for rust.
Has a wrap so no telling what condition the paint is in.
Duly noted, trying to buy one and not over pay or under investigate.
But when looking for a 2010 or newer and the prices go from 20 to 80 grand it becomes mind boggling.

Thanks,

·
Registered
57 Posts
I looked for a couple months and wanted to stay under 25k. So mostly only looked at 07 and 08's. In my area the 10 to 12's were around 30k and the 13 and 14's were in the upper 30's to upper 40's. So i ended up with a 07 for 18,500. Turned out to be the nicest one i looked at even the 2012 with 80k miles. It takes time so be patient.

·
Premium Member
2014, Resz V2.5, Warn, Fabtech 6”, Exp. 1 dual, Baja Designs & KC Gravity Pro 6, Stealth Custom -38
163 Posts
Not sure who in there right mind would wrap or spray a trail teams flat back.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to all for your comments, as Mr.. Hannibal pointed out it is salvaged, thus the price.
Found another below I am going to look at. It is local which is a plus and minus being in Wisconsin.
Seems like a good vehicle for the price?

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
10,199 Posts
Thanks to all for your comments, as Mr.. Hannibal pointed out it is salvaged, thus the price.
Found another below I am going to look at. It is local which is a plus and minus being in Wisconsin.
Seems like a good vehicle for the price?

Agreed. If the title is good and clean, it certainly looks the part!

·
20,524 Posts

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
on the listings under 'title' if it says clean that just means that there are no liens on it financially.

·
Premium Member
2014, Resz V2.5, Warn, Fabtech 6”, Exp. 1 dual, Baja Designs & KC Gravity Pro 6, Stealth Custom -38
163 Posts
The naira (sign: ₦; code: NGN) is the currency of Nigeria.
I thought the same thing and thought it was fishy. But I went to Hot Rides actually webpage and looked under inventory to see the FJ. So I would ONLY go threw official webpage or dealership from Texas. Just my 2 cents 😊

·
Registered
2012 FJ 4X4 Automatic Convenience Package and Upgrade Package
170 Posts
Hey,

Looking at this one and thinking a good deal?
Any comments good or bad?

Thanks,
As you can see, the dealer paid $24,500.00 for it. You're likely not going to get it fur under $26K. No pics of the chassis. Wrapped so you can't tell about the paint and body. I would definitely suggest that you avoid this one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts