Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I was wondering if anyone is interested for a day-run in the Yakima area "The Slab"? We ride dirt bikes over the mountains in the area in the summer. On the difficulty level it is beginner to moderate level.
I am looking to group up for any weekend for few hours runs. As of now no date is locked in, and flexible to work around the schedules.

Please let me know
Thank you
Manish

Premium Member
Welcome from Oregon 馃檪

Don't know much about the Yakima area..

Registered
Welcome from Redmond, WA!! Good to see more PNW guys on here.

I'm in the same boat; looking for a place to start and build some experience. I don't really expect to be too active until spring though; snowboarding takes all my free time during the winter.

Dan

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx Dan,
I know winter takes most of the time on slopes.
We can always schedule some following winter. In case you endup having more bandwidth prior to spring, please feel free to ping.
Manish

Registered
Welcome Manish! If you are OK with Facebook, there is a closed group called WA State FJ Cruisers. Pretty good group of folks who post group drives and mods and stuff. I think most of the members are westsiders, but we are all over WA. I did a run up Bethel Ridge last summer that was pretty cool. You have some nice scenery in your area.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome Manish! If you are OK with Facebook, there is a closed group called WA State FJ Cruisers. Pretty good group of folks who post group drives and mods and stuff. I think most of the members are westsiders, but we are all over WA. I did a run up Bethel Ridge last summer that was pretty cool. You have some nice scenery in your area.
Thanx, already have submitted the request for membership.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts