Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here willing to order my FJ the way I want it? I'm in Toledo, OH and not a dealer in a 50 mile radius is willing to do it. Strange considering none of them have any on the lots. Wish I could turn away someone wanting to give me money because I'd have so much of it.

Base 4x4 auto w/rear locking diff ($24,245 MSRP). I'd also take the Convenience Package ($26,085) if I absolutely had to.

Just thought I'd ask...

Thanks

Bryan

·
Registered
41 Posts
Try Mcinerney Toyota in Clinton Twp Michigan.
About an hours drive from Toledo.
(586) 954-0600
Ask for Rick Brid**** (sales and leasing) always had good experience w/these people.
I didn't have to order my FJ but Rick is real helpful. Who knows?
Good Luck

·
Registered
142 Posts
There are 8 on the lot here in Birmingham, Al at Hoover Toyota, I'm sure they would work with you, they got me exactly what I wanted in 4 weeks.

REV

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW! Thanks for the quick response guys. Definately going to try Mcinerney Toyota in MI. If that doesn't work I'll try the others. 50 on a lot is crazy. Wish that was the case here, even 8.

Thanks Again

·
Registered
43 Posts
here in Connecticut is was impossible to get anything less than package 2. they told me they're just not shipping anything else. but that's CT for ya. i really wanted the black wheels. oh well.

good luck.

·
Registered
43 Posts
ok, so anyway i got one as close to custom as i could....the dealer had ordered one fully loaded, but most of the packages actually get installed at the port, so he let me delete stuff. mine came into new jersey i think. great guy, saved me lots of bucks. but you gotta find a dealer willing to do it. i just called around to every dealer in the state until i found someone that had one coming in nobody had claimed yet. i wouldn't have thought of delete stuff but he offered! hows that! accordingly i did not give them a hard time on price or my trade in value. smooth process all around.

·
Registered
141 Posts
It would be a road trip, but I got mine there and long way from me too. They did make it "worth my while" to get it there, Toyota of Des Moines, Iowa ask for Becky Grissom tell her Justin from Missouri recommends them!!!

·
Registered
605 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just searched Mcinerney Toyota and they have a base model in thier inventory....Stock number 70139.
Did you enquire about that?...I'm gonna take a drive by there today and check it out (3 miles from my house)
Get back to ya later.

·
Registered
18 Posts
They are hard to find down here in the Southeast. My local dealer might have 3-4 on the lot on any particular day, but they do not last more than a few days. They were thrilled to get a loaded Titanium MT (very difficult to find anywhere in the SE) in a trade, but the original dealer did want to give it up under any circumstances--except for the fact that he had already sold the model the local dealer had, and could not get it anywhere else!

·
Registered
50 Posts
got mine from Lafontaine in Dearborn, There you can ask for Dan Hur* I told hime what iwanted on Monday afternoon, i was driving it my tuesday at 1030 am. I checked with a dealership @ 6 and 275 they had a silver and blue but i do not know what options.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Yeah, Arlington Toyota here in Jax, FL told me that the base model Voodoo Blue I wanted did not exist on the planet. So...I continue to wait...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry, this thread got away from me...Thanks for all the help guys.

I hopefully have one coming this week! Can't get to excited though. I'm in the process of getting a Diamond Black with CQ, rear diff and wheels. We'll see soon enough. Victory out of Plymouth, MI is helping me right now.

I'll keep you posted!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts