Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to do a spring break camping trip with the pops in the FJ. I live in Braselton GA so somewhere around north of me. Not too far. I want to know if you guys know of any places with Camping but during the day I can go out all day and go wheeling. My FJ is stock, keep that im mind. Thanks in advance!
John

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Looking to do a spring break camping trip with the pops in the FJ. I live in Braselton GA so somewhere around north of me. Not too far. I want to know if you guys know of any places with Camping but during the day I can go out all day and go wheeling. My FJ is stock, keep that im mind. Thanks in advance!
John
Maxx Patch NC. great place to camp and wheel on logging trails... :cheers:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That place looks awesome. Any links to this places site/ location, where the trails are and camp sites etc. Thanks I'm advance!

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Wish I could help with a link...I drive in from Tn. Hwy 11E up thru Del Rio from Newport.
Camp sites all over the Smokies. I live in FL. and when I visit my folks...my Dad takes me thru backroads and I never pay attention...I use landmarks to find my way back! :lol: Hwy 25/70 is really scenic along the French Broad river and camp sites along that stretch heading West to Hot Springs NC. from there I go thru Del Rio 11E up to the mountains and onto the trails.. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the help anyways! Hopefully we can find the perfect place! We may just get an old cabin in the Smokeys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts