Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up everyone. I have been out of work since June 2010 and I need a job bad. I also want to go back to school, but unfortunately I missed this semesters sign up for HCC classes. Plus I don't have the money until that tax return comes in.

I am willing to work part time or full time in the Southwest Houston, TX area if possible, but I am willing to drive if I have to. My past experience includes Telecommunications repair/install with AT&t.
I really don't care anymore I just need a job really. So if anyone knows of anything please shoot me a PM or call me @

832-275-34 12 David

Thanks

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Man, if you just want some extra change in your pocket, I'd starty applying at restaurants, Chili's, etc or hit up Home Depot, HEB, etc, something.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
I would seriously look into restaurants, you can easily make $100/night if you're a good waiter..plus it will give you the time you need to go back to school.

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
We are always looking for hands, we are up by the airport not sure if you want to drive that far or not.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Mikey I didn't see your post.

I was offered a part time position at Lowes Home Improvement. They said I can go full time when a spot opens up. The pay is actually more than I was even expecting so I am happy. If anyone is planning on going back to school and needs a flexible schedule they said they will accommodate you.

Thanks guys for the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts