Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 08 FJ 4x4 without a locker and A-trac. I was thinking of doing a ARB air locker in the rear to help with the traction. Another question is, would I be better off doing a front locker instead? I dont have the budget to do both right now. I'm not sure if I have the skill to install this on my own. I've never worked with gears or diff's. So, I was wondering if anyone knew of a shop in the MA or NH area that does these installs. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re: Looking for a shop in Northern MA or Southern NH

Hi, I am new here and also looking for a Toyota 4WD shop. After 12 years of never an issue (sorry regular tranny failure and rebuilt) Never had an issue with my 2001 4runner. Of course the first problem I get (stuck 4WD) took my baby to Acton TOYO and ...Well you know what they tried to do. I thought I would baby this old lady, but not for an open ended estimate!

Sorry to drag on. I love this car! Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
:boohoo:

·
Registered
74 Posts
any other recomendations for shops that do installs in New England - Crusier solutions cannot be the only place - thanks

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Zaks Auto Industries in Hudson NH. PM me for more info, I go by there regularly and would be more then willing to meet up and introduce you. Great group of guys that do amazing work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts