Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i am waiting for my expedition one bumper and ricochet skid plates and was wondering if there was some local shops you guys recommend for installation. I know of the standard 4wheel parts and rebel off road just seeing if there are any good reliable/honest/fair pricing smaller shops around the orange county area. I am currently in Irvine but willing to drive if its worth it. Thanks in advanced let me know!

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
I believe there is a Outlaw Offroad right off the 55 fwy I believe by warner ave or there abouts :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is zero chance I ever go with Aiden James Customs. I haven't posted much, but feel the need to warn members on this one. I paid Scott, the owner, almost 11k in April to re-do my suspension and have only gotten excuses. Fast forward 6 months later and I am retaining a lawyer to recoup refund and damages. Total Chaos informed me that he didn't order the parts until 9/24/19 and ordered the wrong parts. They also told me that he ordered wrong parts from king. None of the parts can be returned now that control arms are being powder coated and kings have been anodized black. I asked for a refund in August and he said no since the parts were ordered. Clearly he was lying. Incompetent and should not be in business. I will have to re-order and have to have someone like Rebel do the install.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts