Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone from the Pacific North West. I've been looking at new tires for my steelies, but unfortunately I'm finding out that it is hard to come up with $1500.00 or so (don't have any credit cards). Does anyone have any tires that are in pretty good shape sitting around wishing they could be played with again? I'm not looking for a handout. I am more than willing to pay fair price. I've been looking at Craigslist everyday, but I'm hoping to get lucky here.
If you do, let me know. M/T or A/T
285/70 17
295/70 17
285/75 17
Oh yeah, I'll buy you a beer too.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
How much are you looking to spend? I've got some good buddies that work for a local tire store that usually give good discounts to people that I refer. PM me and let me know what you think.
Max

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much are you looking to spend? I've got some good buddies that work for a local tire store that usually give good discounts to people that I refer. PM me and let me know what you think.
Max
Pm sent

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
There's also Treadwright, which have good reviews from those who actually have them.

I've got close to 20,000 mi on mine so far and have been very happy with them and their performance.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
I might be selling stock set from my 2010 TT with 10k on them. After the lift I might go a tad bigger...let me know if you are interested!

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
I just bought my dream tires for $1500.
I know there are ALOT cheaper options out there. I heard (I think) that the TerraGrapplers are very reasonable and a good A/T tire.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Got some Bridgestone Revo 2 AT tires on my stock rims. Check out tirerack.com to see the ratings. Tires are the best all around AT. Great in rain and snow. I have Toyo AT's on my truck and these are much better. Not sure of the exact mileage but check them out if you want and I will make you a good deal as they are just sitting. Just need to take them off the rims. Vehicle is now an extra and not a daily driver so I got Teflon rims and MT's.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Got some Bridgestone Revo 2 AT tires on my stock rims. Check out tirerack.com to see the ratings. Tires are the best all around AT. Great in rain and snow. I have Toyo AT's on my truck and these are much better. Not sure of the exact mileage but check them out if you want and I will make you a good deal as they are just sitting. Just need to take them off the rims. Vehicle is now an extra and not a daily driver so I got Teflon rims and MT's.
I am interested in those Revos if dude is not.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the offer. I think I'm going to try out the treadwrights.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Miles, I have some 285-70-17s bfg AT's I'm going to take off. I'll give them to you for free. They have 35 or 40%. Good enough for spring and summer around here. They will be coming off in the next two weeks.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Miles, I have some 285-70-17s bfg AT's I'm going to take off. I'll give them to you for free. They have 35 or 40%. Good enough for spring and summer around here. They will be coming off in the next two weeks.
I'll take them!!!!!! Thanks Forrest.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Thanks for the offer. I think I'm going to try out the treadwrights.
You'll be happy with them. I heart my TreadWrights.:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts