Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
I do have a 2009 FJ cruiser n m looking for standard rims same as the ones in the attached pic.

Let me know guys from where i can get them.

:clap:
They're called "steel wheels" or "steelies" and are the standard 17" wheels on all FJs regardless of year.

You can get a set of them right here on this board. They are often offered in the "Want to Sell" forum and there are 2 sets being offered for sale right now -- one set of 4 in St. Louis (w/tires) and another set of 4 in SoCal w/o tires.

You shouldn't have to pay more than $50-60 for a used wheel or $250-300 for a set of 5, including caps and lugs. I've bought 2 sets for that price. Shipping, of course would be extra.

If you're in a hurry, you can buy OEM wheels off of eBay. I bought one wheel from an eBay dealer out of Oklahoma to complete a set for $55 plus $25 shipping ($80 total), which is still 33% less than the cost of a new OEM wheel from Toyota for $120. Here's the link to the eBay ad:

17" 2007 TOYOTA FJ CRUISER WHEEL WHEELS RIMS - eBay (item 190487509892 end time Feb-05-11 06:03:28 PST)

If you don't want to pay $80/wheel, you'll just have to be patient and scan the "Want to Sell" ads here (as well as Craigslist) daily and grab the 1st set you see that is within your budget.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
I do have a 2009 FJ cruiser n m looking for standard rims same as the ones in the attached pic.

Let me know guys from where i can get them.

:clap:
Where are you located? I have a set of 4 steel wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts