Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find the panel that goes under neath the sub? I just added a sub but don't have the panel, my non sub panel (w the dish insert) is to large to sit the sub on. I've searched everywhere. I'm hoping to keep my original panels in case. Also looking for the rear cargo speaker grill covers. Thanks

·
Registered
920 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find the panel that goes under neath the sub? I just added a sub but don't have the panel, my non sub panel (w the dish insert) is to large to sit the sub on. I've searched everywhere. I'm hoping to keep my original panels in case. Also looking for the rear cargo speaker grill covers. Thanks
Good Luck,
I ended up just getting one from the dealer. I posted pics of the two panels here: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/stereo-electronics-electrical/121015-psa-new-subwoofer-know-your-trim-panels.html

$50 piece of plastic. If any one is looking for the "dish insert" version, mine is for sale at half the dealer cost.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did u pay $50 for non sub panel that is needed when u add a sub? Is that the only one we need?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the trim piece for a non-subwooferd FJ. I am looking for the trim piece from a subwooferd FJ. I would like to trade. I am in Canada.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts