Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one original or a copy.
Been trying to get one on another thread with NO success.
Willing to pay.
Thanx

·
Registered
365 Posts
If you're willing to pay, couldn't you potentially order it from SpeedTV? Just a thought. I have it on my DVR, but I have no way to download it until DirectTV makes it doable... Plus, my DVR is in a storage unit. If you want to spend $400, I can sell you the DVR, but I doubt you want it that bad... If you haven't found it by April, let me know.

·
Registered
849 Posts
hmmm...........i have one somewhere around here......still sealed/never opened. if you dont find one online or on that speed channel or whatever.....let me know and i'll see if i can find mine.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Singha, I am still trying to download the torrent. If you can convince people to seed it then I could get it faster. As soon as I get it done I will burn you a DVD and send it to you! I promise! :)

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still looking for one.
Any luck folks?

·
Registered
849 Posts
still looking for mine but i know i have it. i'm sorting for a garage sale so i'll most likely find it this weekend for sure. (hopefully). :)
i'll let you know when i do........by then you probly will already have one.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I am waiting on something so that I can make one trip to the post office, I am kind of out in the boonies so one trip over there would be nice. I will get it out to him sometime this week, unless someone beats me to it.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If anyone happens to ship one to me please post up, so others don't.
Come on I dieing to see watch it.

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
If anyone happens to ship one to me please post up, so others don't.
Come on I dieing to see watch it.
If they have any at the Trail Team Invitational this weekend I will pick you
one up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts