Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just logged on and saw this request. I have a mint condition 2013 TT Cement stock automatic that we have just decided to sell. low miles 21k for mileage. Live in Central Oregon. I can get more info and pictures on the weekend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just logged on and saw this request. I have a mint condition 2013 TT Cement stock automatic that we have just decided to sell. low miles 21k for mileage. Live in Central Oregon. I can get more info and pictures on the weekend.
Okay so actual mileage is 22,125

I can post more images with a For Sale post. message me if you want more info immediately or get the hole shot on this beauty. Always garaged and hardly driven, but thoroughly enjoyed.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Okay so actual mileage is 22,125

I can post more images with a For Sale post. message me if you want more info immediately or get the hole shot on this beauty. Always garaged and hardly driven, but thoroughly enjoyed.
@WinkJackson
PM'd you 6days ago requesting pictures and a contact number.

·
Registered
5 Posts
PM’d, Price?
We are looking at $40,000 for the TTSE, OBO. It really is in great condition. almost mint. We will continue to keep it in the garage with a check deposit until the buyer can come check it out. Know that travel is a bit tough for most people these days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We are looking at $40,000 for the TTSE, OBO. It really is in great condition. almost mint. We will continue to keep it in the garage with a check deposit until the buyer can come check it out. Know that travel is a bit tough for most people these days.
hello all, I have a tentative buyer for my 2013 FJ TTSE. just message me if you would like to be back up but it appears pretty solid. thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes. I have a first responder interested and I’m giving him first crack at it when things calm down. If not I will list it here. Thanks

21 - 32 of 32 Posts