Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I am interested in purchasing an FJ that is newer (2014-2010) and decently low miles (under 85,000). I do not really have a budget, I am just interested in getting the right car for me. I live in Georgia but would be willing to make a far drive. The Fj cruiser needs to be automatic transmission.

Exterior wishlist:
Matte black would be nice but I would be interested in pretty much any color.
Roof rack
Bumper
Lifted at least 1 or 2 inches
Blacked out Rims
Fender Flares
Tinted windows

Interior wishlist:
Subwoofer

Thanks everyone, I am looking forward to seeing what is out there!

·
12,794 Posts
Try the FOR SALE Section under FORUM, above left next to HOME, or your local Craigslist.

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Hey everyone,
I am interested in purchasing an FJ that is newer (2014-2010) and decently low miles (under 85,000). I do not really have a budget, I am just interested in getting the right car for me. I live in Georgia but would be willing to make a far drive. The Fj cruiser needs to be automatic transmission.

Exterior wishlist:
Matte black would be nice but I would be interested in pretty much any color.
Roof rack
Bumper
Lifted at least 1 or 2 inches
Blacked out Rims
Fender Flares
Tinted windows

Interior wishlist:
Subwoofer

Thanks everyone, I am looking forward to seeing what is out there!
Feel free to to text me - 385-232-6449

or email me at [email protected]

I live in Draper, UT

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you truly desire a properly modded BAD A** FJ and all else you stated was true then FERBY is your guy!
Please buy it or I may soon be able to convince my wife that it is the perfect daily driver! (She is starting to weaken)...

·
Registered
1,793 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey man I just posted mine up. I'm going to get pictures soon, and I know it's a little older than you're looking for, but have a look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts