Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was just at concord toyota in north carolina and interested in trading in my 07 tacoma for an 08 or 09 fj cruiser. i'm from maryland and was there visiting my in-laws. i saw at nice customized vehicle at the maryland car show. i'm looking for the top 5 reasons why i should make the switch. thank you.

·
Registered
105 Posts
was just at concord toyota in north carolina and interested in trading in my 07 tacoma for an 08 or 09 fj cruiser. i'm from maryland and was there visiting my in-laws. i saw at nice customized vehicle at the maryland car show. i'm looking for the top 5 reasons why i should make the switch. thank you.

1) Since you have a Tacoma (what we traded in last year, an 04 TRD Tacoma), you'll get very high trade value IF you negotiate right.

2) There are literally hundreds of ways you can dump money into a stock FJ and make it your dream vehicle (trust me, I know *cough*).

3) It's ridiculously easy to clean no matter how dirty you get it, inside or out.

4) The gas mileage is the same, so no loss there.

5) It's alot more fun (in my opinion).

There are alot more reasons, but they'd be user specific... like, kids... easy to get car seats in and out due to the doors. Actually cheaper on the insurance (for us anyway, but we're still getting bent over either way). Fjords water like a dream. Easier to park than a Tacoma (I swear).

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Do you remember when you first got your Taco and you would glance back over your shoulder to see it in the parking lot?

Get ready to do that for a loooong time.

Get it

#1 reason: IT'S FUN!!

PS: Trust me. I'm a pirate :)

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Don't look. Do. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to the land of the FJs!:wave:

·
Premium Member
17,153 Posts
Just do it! You will be glad you did. Welcome aboard!

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Welcome :wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts