Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made the mistake of using my passenger floor mat as means of traction to get my fiance out of some snow. I assumed she knew not to gun it considering friction produces heat which in turn burns and melts rubber. Long story short she didn't make the connection and now I'm out one of my OEM All Weather Floor Mats. I'd be willing to purchase just the passenger side OEM All Weather Floor Mat that was discontinued a while back. I know that's an obscure business deal, but if anyone's interested name your price and will go from there.
:cheers:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Before you blow your load on one of these I'd hold on for a bit. Toyota's supposedly re-releasing them in the spring and at that point you'll be able to buy new ones for a fraction of the cost that someone will likely rob you of in the mean time.

If you can't wait, check ebay. They're always on there and always way over-priced.

I incidentally just drove through Rexburg in my FJ on Sunday night on my way back from Driggs to Boise.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
If you are looking to buy an item you should post a thread in the "Want to Buy" subforum.

The transaction forum is for member to post about their selling/buying experience with other members after a transaction has occurred.

I will move it for you. Also, try looking through the "Want to Sell" section as well.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
1 Meelion dollars! MUAHHAHHAHAHA!! (reference from DR. EVIL) sorry couldnt resist. but the offer still stands........:rofl:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just bought the Husky front floor mats. They fit exactly to the floor of the FJ. Wanted the original all weather ones but had to get something now. Got them from Sidestreetauto.com, $62.00 and free shipping. Now I am looking for a cargo mat/liner, all weather.
So, can anyone recommend a good trailer hitch?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts