Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm just wondering what everyone there is doing, looks like they are trying to remove a small woodland creature from under the front tire???:roller: :roller:

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
now my question is - who was taking these pics for them? (I was there)
The only "photographer" I recall was the lady with glasses and short blonde hair. Was she tagging along on this ride?

She stopped us and took a picture of us near the FJTT tent, but no mention of where we might get a copy of the photo (aside from the ones we got during registration).

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
The only "photographer" I recall was the lady with glasses and short blonde hair. Was she tagging along on this ride?

She stopped us and took a picture of us near the FJTT tent, but no mention of where we might get a copy of the photo (aside from the ones we got during registration).
That was T2's wife I think

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Thats a great pic:D BTW where is their site????? FJers...... always doing there part to help scared woodland creatures from beneath tires:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
I just found this...where's it at on the site?

I'm going to see if I can find it....

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
hmmm...just found it....

I'm not really sure who took this picture unless it was the guys from 4WD Toyota Owner Mag? Me, Tina, Kevin, Amanda, and Seth are in the pic....so that leaves the 4wd guys, Jeff, and Bost as the only ones who were with us that aren't in the picture....

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
I'm just wondering what everyone there is doing, looks like they are trying to remove a small woodland creature from under the front tire???:roller: :roller:
actually we were checking to see what my skid plates were hitting on so hard....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts