Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Did you notice any "extra" pics added to the camera when you got it back?
Just a short 5 sec video of their garage; the camera has a quick video button that was accidentally pressed then stopped. I sent the family a card with an appreciation gift.

Thank you ALL for the comments; I'll make some time this weekend to post some photos.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
282 Posts
Someone Lost Camera, I lost Thread!

I remember reading a thread on here about someone misplacing a camera at the summit. I cannot seem to find the thread for the life of me, but i came across a comment on the TCT website under the 2014 summit guide section that stated someone had found one. maybe someone will see this and find their lost camera. at this point i would think its more about the pictures than the camera, but anyways heres the page;

FJ Cruiser News, Mods, Tech & Other Information | TCT Magazine - Toyota Cruisers & Trucks Magazine | Land Cruiser, 4Runner, FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, Toyota Trucks

·
Registered
282 Posts
Re: Someone Lost Camera, I lost Thread!

I remember reading a thread on here about someone misplacing a camera at the summit. I cannot seem to find the thread for the life of me, but i came across a comment on the TCT website under the 2014 summit guide section that stated someone had found one. maybe someone will see this and find their lost camera. at this point i would think its more about the pictures than the camera, but anyways heres the page;

FJ Cruiser News, Mods, Tech & Other Information | TCT Magazine - Toyota Cruisers & Trucks Magazine | Land Cruiser, 4Runner, FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, Toyota Trucks
Wow i am SLOW not even did you find it, i lost your thread started a new one and someone had already seen the comment i found im just gunna leave and hope nobody reads this :p

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
All is good; pictures are on the hard drive and I sent a thank you to the "finders"! Thanks for sharing! Camera is ready for another Moab/Summit trip in 2015.

·
Premium Member
8,984 Posts
All is good; pictures are on the hard drive and I sent a thank you to the "finders"! Thanks for sharing! Camera is ready for another Moab/Summit trip in 2015.
That is so unbelievably awesome ! :clap:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts