Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have all these parts that I need to sell to buy more parts.....help me out. All these parts were from my 2014 FJ Cruiser.
First I have a set of OEM All-Pro gusseted spindles for 2014 FJ Cruiser. I had them coated with bed liner so they look rough. 400 + 30 shipping.
Hand tool Tool Metalworking hand tool Wood Bicycle part
White Tool Bicycle part Automotive exterior Crankset

I am selling my Insane Audio FJ1001 that I removed because I upgraded to a bigger screen stereo, this is was on a JBL system and it comes with all the wires for a simple plug and play. It has Android Kitkat.4.4 and I think it can be upgraded but don't take my word for it. All the features are listed in the Insane Audio web page Insane Audio's FJ1001 Head Unit will Rock your Rig!. Asking price is $300 bucks.
Home appliance Kitchen appliance Rectangle Material property Gas
Circuit component Electrical wiring Electronic engineering Computer hardware Electronic component

ICON Vehicle Dynamics 56106 Skid Plate Kit, these are for 2014 FJ Cruiser never offroad or damaged.....hardest place they have been is the mall....the retail for 230. lower control arm skid plates. $140.

Grey Automotive design Personal protective equipment Tints and shades Outdoor shoe
Shoe Grey Sports equipment Material property Art

I am out of Oklahoma City if you want to do a local pick up I am ok with it just let me know.

·
Registered
2010TT AT
1,684 Posts
PM'ing on the ARB front tow bracket

Reactions: gu010206

·
Premium Member
2008 Sandstorm Automatic Upgrade Package II
1,128 Posts
Will this fit a 2007???
I don't know....I think the 2007 uses a different radio.
[/QUOTE]
Will this fit a 2007???
[/QUOTE]
It is a different unit in the 2007. I am replacing mine in my 2008 and it looks like this.
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel

·
Registered
90 Posts
[/QUOTE]
It is a different unit in the 2007. I am replacing mine in my 2008 and it looks like this. View attachment 1189316
[/QUOTE]
The FJammer he's selling is the JBL. Wont work in your 2007. The Pioneer that looks the same as that one will work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts