Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
nice pics greg.Lots of flexing.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Nice pics and video! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Looks like a great time on a beautiful SoCal day! How long was the total time on the trail? Did you start at the Cleghorn exit off of the 15? I would like to give it a try.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Nice video and collection of shots Greg!

tchdwn49ers said:
Looks like a great time on a beautiful SoCal day! How long was the total time on the trail? Did you start at the Cleghorn exit off of the 15? I would like to give it a try.
You usually start on the Cleghorn Road exit off the I-15. It can take anywhere from 1.5 hours to 3.5 hours depending on which challenges you decide to engage in. If you bypass them all then it's just a drive on the dirt road.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I was about to ask the same question. Look floor work? :lol:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice pics...did you stop at home depot for some lumber before the trail run? :rofl:
:rofl: I was waiting for someone to notice that! It’s actually not lumber, it’s a piece of crown molding for the kitchen I was working on prior to the trail.

The only reason I went on the trail was because I had a job out there by Lake Arrowhead about 25 minutes from the Cleghorn entrance. You cant tell from the pics but the back of my truck is completely filled with tools :lol:

Then later I came across what seemed to be the same branch that scratched my rig from the previous run so I broke it off and tied it to the top next to the molding. I brought it home as a souvenir :bigthumb:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Nice video and collection of shots Greg!

You usually start on the Cleghorn Road exit off the I-15. It can take anywhere from 1.5 hours to 3.5 hours depending on which challenges you decide to engage in. If you bypass them all then it's just a drive on the dirt road.
FJamming:

Thank you for the info! I will have to go out and explore. I have a new FJ TT just itching to get dirty before Ouray!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Awesome pics and video :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
good video someday i will be able to do trails like that!

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Bad ass photos! :)

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Nice shots! Cleghorn looks like it does alot of the stuff I like to do. Ah, some day. Some day I'll get out there for some fun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts