Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. Just picked up my new to me 07 Titanium Metallic this week. 4x4, AT, Diff Lock, Convenience Package. This forum has been a huge help learning about FJs before purchasing one and my thanks goes out to all the moderators and members who help us noobs.

Fellow members have already been helpful by selling me a set of bumper wings to replace on that has some major rash from the previous owner.

As you can see from the pics, I moved out of an 05 Tacoma TRD OffRoad that is now my dad's. He put 300,000 miles on his 01 Tacoma and now wants something nicer to drive around town. He is still keeping the 01 as his huntin' truck.

Mods at first are going to be slow, as cash come in. First up, a hitch so I can pull a trailer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
You'll have mods before you know it. I planned on a lengthy buying process that was vastly accelerated once I started. Congrats!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Congrats and Welcome! Take your time and research what mods you like best.

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Welcome aboard.:cheers:

BTW, good choice of color.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the Forums!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,932 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Welcome to the group

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Welcome! Watch out with the Ti's...they are the fastest color!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the purchase.....Get ready for mod fever. Catching the fever in here makes you look at all vehicles a little differently....lol... They can all be modded you know. Heck I look at your Taco and think instantly how to mod it....lol. Makes me wonder now how I ever left a car alone in my life...

Ahh to be all new to this.....I envy you that. I have to say I really like your Taco.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats on the rig.... welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody. The longer I look on the forum, the more I see what direction I want to go and what mods will get me there. I'm pumped to start making it my own.

NBFJCruz, I still love the Tacoma just needed a change and my dad wanted my truck. They are great trucks but I feel more at home in an FJ. I drove jeeps before the Tacoma and the FJ feels like a great middle ground.

Thanks again everybody.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts